Hi, I’m AJ. I grew up as the middle daughter of a CPA. Always a numbers girl; math whiz, restaurant check-splitter, volunteer treasurer for everything, family clock-setter, bill payer, and tax preparer. So, I went to college and studied language and dance. Left brain, right brain, pregnant brain, mom brain, non-stop brain…Yes. All of the above.
I’m a multi-passionate, multi-talented soul, thriving in harmony more than balance. I spent over a decade as Controller of fund of hedge funds, five years as a birth doula, mama, once-and-future marathoner, NYC bicycle commuter turned Midwest work-at-homer and peaceful, gentle, fierce flamenco dancer.
With my numbers brain, helper’s heart, and dancing body, I want to help you find your own positive, productive and practical relationship with your money.
I work closely with my clients on their journey toward:
- Calm & ease around money
- Inspiration (to take action, to get out of debt, to quit your day job, etc.)
- Improved money conversations in relationships
- Reducing stress level down money conversations
- Developing new language for talking about money in a non-judgmental way
- Inviting others to the table. Money is not out of your realm!